Farewell Mobamanager

Hello Everyone, my name is Maxy and today we've hit the 2 years mark since the "official launch" of Mobamanager, and so it marks my 2 years playing this game. (Also played in the beta aswell but lets not count that time here for dramatic purposes).
Im probably the oldest player in the game. We can say im from the Old Guard. (hehe)

Ive been Top 10 basically throughout these 2 years and top 1 for the last 6ish months (not counting these last few weeks as ive been kinda away already).

I've came across very different metas, from top carry and inting adc, to full supp teams, to full ap focus teams and so on and on. I remember spamming 2k to 3k sandbox games when a new meta or ge update were introduced in the game with my all time companion WeedFish who no longer plays the game and try to figure out what broken shit we could pull off, i can safely say that we were pioneers in everyone of those metas, we were more focused in what things we could abuse than actually finding the best strategy, but as seen for the description of those metas, it was basically the same.

Those were the best times in my opinion, figuring out the system, what was broken, what was garbage, what was the best tf position, recalls, tf types, what countered what, had a lot of fun doing those things, which i no longer do because the game is dead as fuck.

Im here to announce that im departing and moving on, i think i've waited enough to be sure that the game isnt going anywhere at this point.

Seeing this game as dead saddens me a lot since i still think it had the potential to be better, but oh well. Literally no one is actually playing this aswell, its basically a wasteland, and im assuming that because at some point i was top 1 with 30years old 40ish stat players.

Im thankfull that i met beautifull human beeings along this journey like WeedFish, Zetaphax, Salv, Rooney, Valerye, Rose, Ed, Ryan, Feeb, Gariet, oww, Blank, Tim, Luke, Mety, rett, Haze, and much more.
We were much more of a community back then than now, with clubs beeing a big thing, and figuring out shit to become the best club beeing top priority. We all came along in the end anyway either beeing Old Guard or TheClub (Which were the 2 biggest clubs the game ever had). We even had inside memes about eachother which were pretty funny.

Farewell Mobamanager, and DEUS VULT.
Farewell MobaManager.
Maxy I'm sure you will always be around, join us on the Old Guard server if you wish. There is always the new Mobamanager.com (no relation) in beta.
And Wp on 6 months at the top.
I wilk keep my account alive until admin close it.
Mobamanager.com is worse than thos right now.
You're a legend Maxy. Thanks for playing.
There are users that just don't quit to keep downvoting all my post.
Ty