Where are y'all from?

I see a lot of EU player names and such and it got me thinking.

Where is the majority of the playerbase from? NA? EU?

I am from Miami, FL. So as a Heat fan, I like MIsfits over in EU (I believe they finance them), but in truth I am a C9 fan at heart.

Who do you guys root for?

You get the gist, I'm excited to play some moba manager.
I'm from HK but I don't watch LMS at all. I watch all LCK, LCS and LEC.
All the historical internationall success and team's philosophy got me into C9.
Reapered and Jack are great personalities in eSports imo.
Hope NA and EU can one day dominate League:D
Hey guys! I'm from England, got into league back in 2013 and a friend got me into fnatic due to the likes of xpeke and soaz, Been supporting them ever since. Watching most LEC games that I can ^^
From EU/ Germany and watched all LEC Games 2019 so far.

G2 (Perkz) fan since spring 2018 (and holy shit their worlds run in 2018 was impressive af)
True that! Worlds last year was amazing to watch as any fan from the west!
From Australia. Have followed NA, EU, LPL and LCK for many years on and off, I'm a fan of a lot of players but most especially Peter Peng.
Hola..

I'm from Denmark, and i used to play and watch.. but not anymore ;)
Hi,
i am from argentina in a village from buenos aires,and i follow right now fnatic and trying to follow LCK,NA,EU and my region,LAS, :3
Hi,
Iam from Germany and I've played League since the beta came out. At this time I followed Hotshot a lot but I've never been a "fan" of a team...Until Moscow 5 hit the League Scene like a truck. Then I was rooting for M5 and Gambit and was a big fan of their metachanging gameplay. After the team fall apart, I also felt old and stopped playing League. Trying to follow LEC a bit, but its hard since I barely have time...feelsbadman
If you're a fan of the old gambit and M5 you'd LOVE Vitality, watch some of their worlds 2018 highlights in the group of death :)