It's sad how few of us play the game-- wanna make a club?

I honestly love this game, especially when I'm organizing a different strategy against different teams. Sadly there's not much people anyhow, I mean, I made it to Division #1 within 60 days and in day 90 I'm top #6 in team rank.

Man I wish there are more people play with, not that I'm complaining, I guess it just feels lonely playing.

Lag Attack, if you're reading this, you've been my problem for an entire month I hate you and I love you. Glad to see you're making use of Helm

Trust Gaming, I'm coming for you next season, please don't quit hahaha

Powing Cows, you are literally too strong for everyone else, and I'd be more sad than happy when I reach your level

Anyway, to everyone reading this, if y'all wanna make a club let's go
Not gonna lie, it’s lonely at the top. Once every 10ish seasons, my players get old and I have to get new ones, and someone else (usually trust) gets to be number one for 1-2 splits, but otherwise I don’t really have any competition. It’s been years.

Please challenge me.
Will do!! Might take a while tho, I'm still very new and lacking a lot of funds, my current team's also about to get old soon (three of them are from my default starting team), I'm estimating about 6 months or a year
I'll see how it goes to challenge you as well xD. Probably will be a while as i'm coming back. First stop is to make it to league 1 first.
And nice to see some posts and I'm down, just hit me up.
Aighttt let's gooooo, hopefully we don't get kicked out of Div #1 next season Elemental Sect

What do you suggest regarding the club name?
Let’s hope we stay up!

In regards to the club name, I dont know. The name could be on the nose about active users since that’s what this post is about.
Man I'm pooped regarding the Club Name, can we talk about this in PM's if you have some suggestions??

Also, I'm planning on writing a strategy guide to help new players (and hopefully to keep them in the game longer so we'll have tons of competition)
After a very heated, very emotional discussion with @DaoistDuck (I said "let's call it Chicken Time" and he was like "lmao go") we have decided that we're going to be called Chicken Time, so now we're called Chicken time

Everyone's welcome !!

https://www.mobamanager.gg/community/clubs/show/820