Season T1 achievements and results

Hi,

If you guys are wondering where I can find Season T1 achievements, I can help you with that. You can see them when you click on your user's profile. Here is an example of mine: https://www.lolmanager.gg/users/profile/2

Sorry for the current bad design but here is a preview of the new looks and badges that we are currently working on: http://d.pr/i/d0Mo

Have fun!
uh, that looks pretty cool. gj!

also: so many new things... cannot ... handle.. the.. hype
Good job guys!
Nice job !
So the laast few days wasn´t dat useless :D
Nice! :)
Great to know! Actually I'm super surprised that I got an outstanding player since I only joined three days ago, but maybe all the testers got it?

I only excelled in the team reputation list where I somehow managed to get to Rank 70 overall lol!
NIce keep it up
Outstanding player was awarded when you were in the top 5% for at least one category from the team reports :)
This is awesome!
Keep up the good work
How do I even get to my profile? I can't figure it out -_-
Yes, I understand that link will bring me. But, without clicking on my name in the forum post, or the link you just sent, how do I get to it? Or is clicking my name in the forum post the only way? Is there not a menu somewhere?
I don't think so
Try to go to game and then click on your name (listed behind "owner").
Is that what you've been looking for?
I would like to know how you get the outstanding batch ofr example. I won my league!? how should i get better than first place if there was never a chance to get in a higher div. ?

EDIT. I READ OP now...
@Jwc It's a little clumsy, but the easiest way to get to your profile is to go to the 'team' tab then click your username on the overview there :).
That feel when you were top 5.8% in a category but you need too 5% to get the achievement. So close.
I really think there should be a badge if you win division in the colour of the division and the Season on it...
lets say Div7 is grey and you win it you get the grey badge with S1 on it
Nice one, keep it up!
Hello, i was in top 0.4%(30 place) at Team Reputation and i didn't receive the player. I also got 2.3% in another category
Nah you got it. Click on your name (your profile) and then scroll down. It says "outstanding player"
Love the designs ! :D
Oh yeah, thank you. I was so blind. xDD