Market fundamentally broken & Player report Ace1

Since there doesn't seem a proper section for this, I'll put it in here. I'd like to report the player Ace1 (https://www.lolmanager.gg/users/profile/6521) for sort of cheating. He sold all his 5 starting players for an unreasonable high price and created 5 accounts to immideately bid 16,500$ on each of his players. http://prntscr.com/bgmlx7. It's obvious that the bidding players are throwaway accounts (look at the names).

My idea to avoid this sort of problem is to make only make money usable on the market if it was earned. e.g. you start with 30,000$, buy staff for 10,000$ and then earn 5,000$ through sponsors, you'd have 25,000$ and could use 5,000$ on the market. I realize that this solution is not perfect, but it was the best one I could come up with by now. Other ideas are of course welcome too.

Disclaimer: I realize that 2 of my players also show up on the market - I put them there before I realized the other players were being boosted by throwaway accounts + the players I put on there are actually reasonably good compared to the others.
We will solve this problem in the next 24h before those bids go through. Hopefully we can get an anti-cheat system running by that time.
I want to add that he is not alone.. just quick search on the market shows how many players being sold for a very very unreasonable price. I hope you will go ahead and punish them for that behaviour.
not just that but it seems a bot is bidding on one of the really high priced players. the bot who owns ginger ale though thats possibly because the player has 3s in 3 different areas
Player UEG Jhin Tonic from team Jinx Fnatics is selling his player 30k and it looks like bot are buying them. Is it maybe a test from you devs for your scripts ?
Bots take over your team if u create one and delete it afterwards. I guess that's why it currently shows a bot is bidding on the market.
His team (Jinx fnatics) is not deleted, he is buying player for 2k after selling all his for about 30k.

Also player Joba from team Rammus is also abusing the system (25k + 18k with already a bid) on the market. What the hell, why so many people try to cheat day one x)
Idk I just hope that you are going to punish player them hard.
It is a Beta and they are already trying to gain an unfair advantage, who knows what's going to happen when the game releases in it's final form
Idk I just hope that you are going to punish player them hard.
It is a Beta and they are already trying to gain an unfair advantage, who knows what's going to happen when the game releases in it's final form
It's weird though, his player are being bought by Schwipp Schwapp, Tonic Water and Ginger Ale which are apparently BOT ( maybe deleted teams ?). Schweppes Limo though is not a bot but run by GingerAle who is a player.

Maybe the guy created multiple account, bought the player at high price with them and quickly deleted the account so now they are BOT ?

And btw Juda, why are you selling one player at 25k and the other at 18k (with already one bidder) ?