Income

I was wondering if sponsors are the only income we get?
Currently yes. More income sources will be added as soon as we have time to develop it.
Currently yes. More income sources will be added as soon as we have time to develop it.
So at the moment there is no point to play since we more lose money than we get. Especially I cant fire coach.
I am set to get more $ that I lose. Dunno what you have pick or if you have only one sponsor.
I am set to get more $ that I lose. Dunno what you have pick or if you have only one sponsor.
Test
Test
This topic is bugged!
With the 2 highest paying sponsors i could get from buys the 2 sponsor slots that was recommended i was lossing money just on player salaries. So when i got staff i just lost more. I think they should make the sponsor slots cheaper, so 5k for the first one then 10k for the second. That will leave teams with a buffer of 5k and able to get staff
Added to-do list, we will try to figure out a solution to this issue. Good feedback guys!
I must say i agree, i'm currently fucked since my first players cost 4k, my staff 3k and my only sponsor now give me 3k. So even if i spend 10k (i have 15k so i would be left with 5k) the best other sponsor i could hire would give me 2.5k. What can i do? I will lose in less than a week.
I must say i agree, i'm currently fucked since my first players cost 4k, my staff 3k and my only sponsor now give me 3k. So even if i spend 10k (i have 15k so i would be left with 5k) the best other sponsor i could hire would give me 2.5k. What can i do? I will lose in less than a week.
I think the best solution is basicly to maybe do sponsors, then you can have your player stream a certain amount of his soloq and that would generate extra money depending on the quality of the sponsor amd lowering the cost of the sponsor slots ofc, that would be the best short term solution
By the way, there is an error, we pay wages and earn sponsor money twice today (so -10k for me in one day :/ )
i have 2 sponsors 1 coach and 1 scout on max and i gain +- 1000 a day... not sure if you guys have like 10 coaches for each player or smth like that :P
I paid my coach 3k (at that time I though that win in ranked or league game would give me income so it wouldn't be too dramatic) and i can't fire him now. So with my players, that sum up to about 7k of salaries against 6k of income with two sponsors.
Its also stupid to put up transfer market when more than half the players have financial issues
Alright, I will be adding temporary welfare system until I have time to rethink the incomes etc.
I think the best way to do it is just give everyone a cach injection now, then lower the slot spots for the first 2 extra sponsor spots, from 10/20k to 5/10k.
Then bump it up from there
I did buy 3 slots of sponsors right away, it pays me out now like 6K + so no stress about the team salary
I did buy 3 slots of sponsors right away, it pays me out now like 6K + so no stress about the team salary
Tomorrow I will get 16k from sponsors ;-) Probably top1 in game ;-)