The initial huge stat nerf was a little too much

Just saw my academy players and my old players get thrown out, feels bad man

Edit: I threw out Faker for Woozkie96
It's fine and even better when we get teenage beasts
Nah, it makes us throw out all the initial players whom I'm sure everyone took care naming
This. We should've at least gotten players who could compete with the Academy players...
are Acadamy players the way to go?
Right now it seems that way, I think this was just an oversight that led to the stat nerfs not being applied to academy players as well.

PS Woozkie96 is my hero, don't diss ;)
I'm super bummed that my players are not comparable to academy ones. How are they going to change this in the future, i'm just curious? Also how is the team doing to combat the market abusers?
I do think that academy players definitely need to have their stats changed. Because in total my starting players total points are around 5-13 with 8 being the most frequent 3 times. and my 1st academy player I got had a total of 32 points.
It does suck knowing your starting five are kinda useless, but I'm not sure what could be done outside of manually fixing player stats or something. The team would have to have a discussion about this when the opportunity comes up.

@Metalbeck The devs are working on an anti-cheat system to pick up market abusers pretty much as we speak, hopefully we'll be able to pin them down real soon.
I agree that academy players kinda broke the whole system rihht now.
Thank you guys for the feedback and point taken. We will take this into account and tweak this system later on.
Hope the players who got some talented academy players will get them nerfed or something cause otherwise its already an unfair advantage having like 1-5 stat 10players against stat 3 players. :D
Not that it matters much since it's just a test phase, but just nerfing academy players retroactively is also not fair, because I assume some players are now spending a lot of money for good academy players. While it's kinda weird and counter - intuitive, it is perfectly fair and legal. Later nerfing and making all the investment useless would be somewhat unfair.
Calling this "unfair" seems a little bit off.
This is a testperiod, so we are here to find and abuse those things to its hardest.
Everyone just has to jump onto the academy hype train.
Be careful though :P

Henri has just stated that it's most likely that Youth Players (those already gotten and future ones) will be nerfed to 0-3 stats.

I decided to jump off the Youth-Bandwagon for now (had 20k investments for tomorrow :D)