Trade deleted

It just came to my notice that the new "anticheat" script deleted my trade. (At least it doesn't exist anymore and I still own the player even though players were bidding on it.)
Yes, I put my player on the market for an unreasonable high price (around 15,000), but I did that during a time where only higher offers were existant and the player was at that time the best player on the market. Two players bid on that player and in the end the price was around 18,500$.
Shortly after that I noticed others were cheating and actually made a thread about it (https://www.lolmanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/400)
You can probably imagine that it's midly annoying that my trade got deleted even though it was legitimate since I was relying on those 18,500$

TL;DR
I think your anticheat system overreacted a bit and simply deleted every trade with +10,000$ or something which isn't fair if a trade was actually legitimate.
Well, the market is currently in a weird state, since academy player are being sold with 10+ stats. I guess that the one that bid on your player is pretty happy not to pay 20k for a 3pts player now :D
Yeah, but that's not how bidding works. I expected that way better players would be on the market soon so I just used the situation and offered that at that point best player, just invalidating the trade is not fair
Its Beta something got screwed up removing things affected by the mess up isn't unheard of. Yes Its unfair to you but the trade going through would be unfair to the bidder especially when there is no way to remove bid atm
I just want to make sure it doesn't happen again and I agree with everything you said except that it wouldn't be unfair to the bidder. I made an offer, I didn't lie or hide anything and he took it. If that wasn't a smart move it's not my problem.