Message for the DEVS

Hi there,

I joined the game 3-4 days ago. I Got into it pretty quickly and is a really nice concept that doesn’t need 100% of your focus and can be opened casually throughout the day.

Here are some points I’d like to make in regards of the game that did stand out in my opinion.

First of all, BUGS:
I am completely aware that you guys know the game simulator is extremely experimental. I’d like to mention some bugs and unnatural movements I’ve observed.

- The frequently reported bug where one of the botlane “proxys” the wave in between turrets is still here.
- If botlane loses T1 turret, they still go farm at T1 if it’s still laning phase.
- If botlane meets jungler in their jungle, even if jungler is alone, they will not try to kill him
- Sometimes jungler will chase enemy jungler or support, stop chasing for 1 tick, then chase again until the player chased is back inside base
- Sometimes, jungler would literally camp mid

Secondly, ISSUES:
Again, I know the sim is still under heavy work but mentioning it doesn’t hurt (I tried looking for other threads regarding those matters but haven’t seen any with much details so might as well put everything here)

- Grouping: At the moment, I feel like the first team to group has the advantage. I’ve had games where no turrets where taken and then the first team to group just pushed to nexus turrets until the other team TPed back to fight them off. Also after laning phase, all players literally travel together.
- Jungle camps never taken after 15 min. Drake and Baron never contested (I assume you are working on it)
- No wave management. Once grouped, players only focus on one lane.
- Adressed few times. Teamfights happen in one tick. Teamfights usually happen in more than 5-10 seconds (in pro play at least)

Thirdly, SUGGESTIONS:
Again, I haven’t read all threads and I might miss something but here are some ideas which I think would be interesting for the growth of the game.

- Adding several push strategies (I saw in the strategy tab the different droplist of neutral objectives and push strategies)
- Incorporate vision mechanics? If jungler is seen top side, other jungler could counter jungle/take drake. This would lead to supports (maybe junglers) to drop wards on the map.
- Items? At the moment, I don’t know how team power is calculated. Maybe the gold can be used to buy items. This would add another variable in the strategy tab.
- Instead of having a list of pick & ban champions in decreasing order, maybe have put champions in groups of priority ( i.e.: pyro girl, The cane, mana => high priority ; Prof. Brains, the bull, wolf => medium priority)

Besides that, I would like to say that good job. You guys are very active on forums and communicate your ideas very well. Keep it up!

Owl