I accidentally screwed my finances

Basically I bid on a lot coaches, but only enough for one and I expected the game to only give me one as I couldn't afford the others but now I'm at -$11k and to fire them its like $20k each and their wages are $4-6k each, I can't see how I can ever fix this?
Thats your fault dude !
Atm you can't lose players when you're in the reds so I'd just say sit it out until the devs come up with something.

It's been only 24 hours since the reset, there are quite a few things queued up. This one kinda sucks but you'll get over it.

Aside from that, wasn't welfare supposed to stay active?
Yea, I was kind of counting on welfare. I'm -2k with 8k in expenses and only 8.5k in income. I might have to take a day or 2 off of team ranked until a couple of my 13 stat player sales go through on the market and I can start doing academy again to get a full team.
I love how right now it seems more like a "buy, train and sell" company manager than a lol manager haha.

Maybe there should be a big warning in red on the staff page, so that people doesn't bid 100k on each manager (which make someone who placed a "normal" bid lose a whole day) and screw his own game.