Coach Wage

"Somebody else won the Wilson07 offer by offering 10000, you offered 1526"

Like WTF, every coach i asked got a offer like this, how should this pay out for the player ?
Pick a different type of coach then all those people bidding ridiculous amounts are choosing
I think there a a lot of new players atm that are just making bad decisions. We will try to find a solution to this.
I think you need to clarify that the wage is a daily wage, I think many just assume it is over the duration of the contract.
I think its also a problem that you cant see other offers.
I get the idea to not to start a "who bids most"-challenge, but like this you need to go higher then you potentially needed for that coach or you have to bid for a bigger amount of coaches (like 10) and at the end you have 5 coaches you cant afford to pay or you have 2 coaches with similar strenghts.
Just going to say, I have given up on signing coaches for this testing period at the moment. The Academy is too good at producing players atm, with the market I can sell on players that I don't need for a healthy profit.
Imo it would help alot If u could get a starting Coach with low skill for free at The behinning.
And If u want a better / some more Coaches than u have to buy them on The market.

Another thing is that everyone has Tons of Money for free :D
Mabye reconsider the welfare system so that players that makes bad decisions get punished for it, i mean its not logical to offer over 5k for a coach, and people wouldn't do that if the welfare system didn't exist
Well they are getting punished for it indirectly.

Having a coach that eats up 5-10k gold per day is definitely making future investments much more difficult.
Am I the only one who had 0 issue getting coaches Having hired 3 and a PR manager only getting outbid once and that was when I went against my policy of sticking to 9's
Yea, I dumped 4k on 5 coaches day 1 and haven't owned a player for than 2 days to train.
I think it's a bit more difficult right now to get coaches, especially if you want to be careful.

The game has just reset, and obviously most people are hurrying to get coaches (even though I don't really think they're that valuable). This means that a lot of people bid on a lot of coaches.

And those players like me that are more careful and try to bid a reasonable amount and only on very few coaches (because who wants to end up with 10 coaches) are having a hard time... No biggie though.

I assume things will quiet down on the coach market in a few days and it'll be much easier to pick up a coach with 8-10 stats for a decent wage ;)
Trust me, coaches will do you good. I will try to get 10 coaches and only play four ranked and no soloq.
You have to have at least 10 times budget of the wage you are trying to offer now. I forgot to include it in the update post though. This should solve the problem of ridiculous offers and it also makes managing your budget more important for now.
10 times seems to limit wages a lot, but we'll see in the future if it's too much. Good decision tho

EDIT : Just saw this man "Garry98" on the staff tab with an incredible wage. The type of problem that we're facing is that someone paying 30k a coach will probably leave the game, and the price will be impossible to reach for every normal player right now and in the near future.
Someone just bid 30000 for one of the ones i bid on
Is this really working as intended? While actual players are being paid wages like 500 to 1500, coaches are being paid something like 20000-40000 and even more.

Here are two very recent examples:

Somebody else won the Derek Renner offer by offering 20007, you off..

Somebody else won the Antonina Bradtke offer by offering 22000, you off..
Some people bid a lot on those wages cuz either they don't know better or they want to accumulate as much debt as possible
Somebody else won the Derek Renner offer by offering 20007,
Somebody else won the Antonina Bradtke offer by offering 22000

looks like we wanted the same coaches lol, but seriously, nobody can really effort that much wage
Accumulating as much debt as possible should not be a valid strategy. It seems it does not matter if you keep losing money each single day provided that you already have your players. Just go all in while you still "have" money to do it and make as many unrealistic offers you can to get the best coaches and whatever.