How do ppl get sick players ?

I just saw on market a player with 19(!!!) on midlane how is this even possible? academy luck? scout? Because i tried both my academy players are good but their max is like 12 and i put 200$ on scouting since the reset and look what my scout found
http://imgur.com/o4RK9w9
Does someone has some advice ?
ps: sorry for my english
Could be one of those people who used second accs to get money.

Strength of Players depends on your coach and how much you invest in the academy.
A $50k academy player should have those stats I think.
Wow ok thx, didnt know i have only 1 coach atm he is pretty good, actually i cant engage a second one because ppl paid them like 8k or 6k per day and i refuse to put more than 2k
I put up a player with a mid stat of 19 called Søren. I got him through a 25k academy search and he sold for 40k. So it's possible to get good players for only 25k right now.

I put in 25k for 2 players tomorrow. I'll see what kind of stats they get.
I did the same.. lets hope for the best lol
I put the current Lv19 mid player up, called Power of Evil. He cost me $25k in the academy, I actually took the punt on a 25k investment after seeing Søren get $35k+ bids. I invite anyone to bid for him if they wish.

Academy players do vary, some $10k players can range between 12-15 as their highest stat with 25k players around 13-19. It is more about the stat distrabution. Currently coaches do not seem to be worth the money, Academy is my primary souce of players with scouting never being good in any testing phase.
Yeah it's more a scout or a academy manager than a teammanager right now x)