Players on Market being removed

I have a player I've been trying to sell but whenever he gets close to the market deadline he gets removed and is back on my team? Was I flagged as one of those cheaters or is there something else like the person bidding didn't have funds at the time or something? curious because I've only sold one player before and he was quite good so he fetched 20k but I didn't do anything to up his price in fact Im certain I put him on the market for like 1k and it just went up out of interest in him.
Are you 100% sure someone bid on him?
Yes, 1000% he'd been bid on, multiple times. I put him up a second time after he was removed and it happened again. I've now put him up a third time.
This has happened to me a couple times actually its not like they were bidded on but id put them on market check back before 24 hrs and hes not on market.
Yeah i had the same thing 3-4 days ago i tried to sell 1 of my academy players with 4-5 stats everywhere and someone bid on him 6k i thought that i sold him when i saw him in my team..I tried to sold him again but no one wants him because of new academy players with better stats and i tried for the 3rd time and sold him for 150 dollars...
Just happened to me. Put my 14a 14tec starting adc up for 29k just out of curiousity. 2 hours after I put him up he got bid on and then he was quickly removed from the market.
Maybe a check to remove players that have a bid much higher than they're worth to cut down cheating.

I think the safest thing to do is to start a bid low so that other players have a chance to bid and turn it into a bid war rather than starting a bid at a players highest selling price
The problem is I have starters that I don't want to sell unless the deal is too good to pass up. Tried putting him up again for 29k, 29k, 28k, 27k, 25k, 19k and 34k. All were taken down.
There were player sold for 30+k with only one person bidding. So it might not be an automatic remove judged by bid amnount.
Those players had stats below 10. So no price/stats connection either.
A general tip is to not start a bid at more than what it costs to get that player from the academy. If you got a player for 25k in academy, start the bid around 20k. Youre almost guaranteed for the bid to finish above 30k. Just be patient
I tried putting him up for 9k and he still disappears from the market after 15 minutes. I guess he's just bugged and can't be sold.
The anti cheating system needs some calibration, but it will take a while until it's a 99% effective, but meanwhile I have decreased it's sensitivity a little bit.
Just my input here: I've reported those players who sold a player with 10's stats and below because in my opinion this can't be legit in any way that somebody would be willing to pay that much for these lower tier players
Yeah, team WORLD ELITE will buy him for 70k. 70 fucking k... And you wonder how people have so much money ...

He hasn't a single stat above 10... (but he is 2k elo somehow...)
Wait, isn't that a pick of Chelsea FC E-Sports Team? I've seen that name around a lot. I'm pretty sure that owner has a Top 50 team.
Yes he is top50, and it looks like he didn't get caught and indeed sold that player. He was 2k gold this morning and is now 52k.
That sucks, I am always reporting those players and I would really like to see some of that banned by now