Issues with finances

In the last days some bugs screw my finances, the academy players being hired for prices above the indicated and the last day of sponsor not being paid. Not to mention the decrease in welfare given, but 5k seems more fair. Im concern that i can't recover due to how weak the sponsors are and the lack of ways to earn money. I'd really like to invest into the gaming house stuff thats about to come but it seems kinda unlikely with this scenario.
How much money do you have ?
im at -2449, which is more or less the money i'd receive from hp sponsor
Ye it's kinda spiraling downwards for me too.

Too little money leads to me getting overbid on every coach meaning I have no coach at all which means my players get behind etc etc etc.

It was kinda difficult to plan finances the past few days.
Tbh, I really dunno how important coaches are right now. In the grand scheme of things I'm sure they are nice, but for now? I really don't know.

I got a coach on day #2 with 8/9/9 stats in Mid, Jgl and Supp, and today was the first day I got any results... On my worst player (Support) I increased his 2nd worst skill (Top) from 5 to 6. Funnily enough, the trainer has a skill level of only 6 in Top... SOOOOOO....

WOOP-DEE-DOO!

Since this test phase is scheduled to end in like 2-3 weeks, I don't think I'll bother getting any coaches and will much rather try to upgrade through the market or try academy training or something.
Yep, having coaches since day one, it's a waste of money at the current state of the game imo. Only made me lose money and stay behind, since getting academy players would have been way better.
Coaches in this test phase are just a waste, look to improve your team in the academy.

If you get to 1266 elo team with 1267 star elo and 300 rep or higher and your falling behind, just stop playing team ranked and solo queue on your star. You don't need to use all your game days and unless you have a full team of 14+ main stat players or higher you may strugle to reach the next break point of 1327. If you can reach 1327 team elo then by all means go for it, but stoping the fall is the main concern when your down on cash.

If you can, list on the transfer market or fire any players that are not in your main team to reduce your wage bill. If your players have less than lv5 in their highest stat then just fire them don't bother with the transfer market.

If your not too far in the red and your ballance is equalised, you should eventually get some money going especially with welfare. I think welfare in itself is mostly to allow players to actually test parts of the game without being too punished.

If your team is pritty much squat and you have no money or sponsor slots, it may be best to reset, even if you think you can recover your team. I have a few starter stratergies that can get you through the early phases with a decent income and a semi-decent team with 8+ stats.
I think I'm good. #1 in income, #1 team elo :) Once the market gets saturated coaches are going to be a lot more important. When players start only going for what they are worth and bad academy rolls go for a decent loss and maybe even start bankrupting teams. A lot of players who didn't plan ahead are going to be hurting financially so it's going to be a lot easier to get coaches for a good price.
Basically people were spending too much and as they go bankrupt that should start to level out. Academy and the market were 0 sum so that should get harder. Coaching was not so that should get easier.
How do you check your income (stasticly). I only see the top richest teams who are mostly market abusers.
Team - > Reports -> Revenue last 7 days.
Y'all talk about coach being useless, should we talk about scouting that give us the opportunity to hire the 3 stats garbage players? :D (full investment since day one)
There aren't even any contracts that have expired yet. Why in the world would you scout?
To try it?
Also the investment of the last 30 days is relevant.
Guess you can give it a try, but the effect will kick in super late. Also you need to pay it since day one, probably.
Hope we will get there at some point, so some people can report their success.
I'm in a similar boat. I should not have gotten a coach. I also hadn't expected the welfare amount to go down so I'll probably spiral downward until a next reset. Lesson learned!
I've just received 3k for winning a league game, a nice way to generate some, but it seems a little too much for one game. Waiting for something about it in the updates, perharps it could be a way to compensate the lack of sponsors on the last day, not sure if it will be in all league games.
Saw it in the changelog and was wondering, whether it's a real thing now.
Sounds cool, but 3k might be too high indeed Oo