The new teamfight system really seems to make things a lot less random. I like it.
It looks much much better, it plays much better, fewer bugs, teamfight positioning seems to be working quite well, teamfights play out quite decently, so overall an extremely good joob , u guys are amazing.

But, it still has a few things that could be improved.
1.The strategy "hug turret, farm, harass, kill" does not affect the gameplay at all. They just keep going at eachothers throats whatever the strategy seems to be.
2. Recall when low-ish hp in lane. After you get/give a kill, you give/get one in return when the opponent comes back to lane. Most of the time it becomes an endless cycle untill grouping.
3. After a teamfight WON don't instantly recall,push for an objective and recall after. Every time I win a teamfight in the enemy base and my players are low-ish hp they just recall instead of ending the game or whatever. It should be a bit improved.. like "recall when first opponent respawns" or something like that.
4. Junglers are still bosted animals. They run around doing nothing. Ok.. they do one (succesful) gank every other game, but they mostly afk...not even farm. I mean.. i'm a fan of afk farming junglers (cuz that's what I do when I jungle) but.. they don't even farm..
Agree with point 3 especially. I was leading 20 kills and over 15k gold, but every teamfight won, just backed and one moment my whole team went to top to clear 1 wave of minions and in that short time enemy team pushed mid in an instant and go the inhib and game over, even tho i still had the kill and gold lead. Not reasonable. I understand if my teammates would have bad leadership stats, but these dont matter at the moment..
Maybe down the road after other things are off the list, you could set up the strategy page to be more based on sliders.

For example:

After team fight win

Push for Objective<-------|-------------------->Back to buy
Depending where the | is, that is what will control their aggression. Having it all the way left would mean they do it everytime, no matter what (can be bad), and further right means they are a very passive team. Somewhere in between will have them gauge a bit more, and act accordingly.

Many more sliders could be added, but I'll leave this thought here for now, and expand if others seem intrigued.
https://www.lolmanager.gg/games/show/13436
so uhm, my jungler just zones enemy mid trough 2 turrets and doesn't lose health to them xD, also my bot lane just pushes and solo win the game, so uhm yeah, doesn't seem right to me xD