New Game Simulator, New Life

So is this just me, but whatever i put on strategy, they'll always,i mean ALWAYS end up feeding. I was #5 before the update and now i'm something like #40+ because i just lost my ranked games o_o
I did so many changes, like i've never been so high in stats, everyone is +14 except my jungler etc
Guys what changed after the patches for your team and how did you fixed it ?
Im in the same boat my friend, i hope someone explain the changes. I was top 15 and all of the sudden my team became garbage, already tried to change the strategy but nothing makes sense, nor playing aggressively and trying to snowball nor playing as safe as possible. Maybe now its more related to elo or technical skill and stuff.
i'm in on this as well, currently 3-0 in league, had 1280 team mmr and a very solid winrate. since the update i lost about 95% of my sandbox games and have not won a single ranked game yet. Nothing works whether it's changing up personal playstyle, to teamfighting style, altough the latter doesn't even seem to matter since my team always gets behind for about 10 by the 15minute mark... got a league game up in 90minutes vs someone else i'm tied with by 3-0 and i'm fearfull if this keeps up.
This is incredible, hope that we can have an anwser from the dev or someone from the new top 10.

EDIT : So i just saw "Phantom" and "The Playable" in Sandbox, they also lost a lot of ELO after the changes. (They were #1 & #2).
I took a new toplaner with my academy and i'm starting to win again. It's funny because i was 14 toplane and now i'm 15 so it didn't change that much but well ...
Oh so it wasn't just me
Same case for me, I took a screenshot of my tactics couple of days ago, reset my strategy back to that and I'm doing really well for myself again
I dropped from #2 to #80 in a matter of days.

Looks like the standard strategy got buffed or something, idk, nothing I try works anymore.

I'll gladly take any directions given to me.
In my case, what i did was to :
1.Try new strategies (even if they all failed)
2.Recruit a new player with 15 in Top
3.Move my Top > ADC
4.Came back to my old strategy
5.Win again

EDIT : It's really weird, it's like if the players were downgraded or something after the event.
Also i'm back #12 bitches :P
it might be that technique might play a more important role now.
It may be Technique. I've been focusing on players with high technique. Before the update, I was doing okay, going just above 50%. Now, I'm winning every game not against people in the Top 50. I just have basic 10-12 strength players, but they all have high technique (11+).

I think people are starting to catch on, too. I'm noticing more players in the market with mid-low technique and high lane skill. Some people are gobbling them up.
From #6 to #53, hoping the academy players I'll pick up tomorrow help out. e-e
So i think that Technique is/was the problem. My theory is that it wasn't that usefull because when you were ahead it was just the team which pushed the most and regroup first.

Now with the new game simulator, the teamfight aren't bugued af so now when you have a player fed, it will carry A LOT. Like the Technique is the stat that influence "laning", so if you have a player with high stat in Technique, this player will most likely crush his oppenent in laning phase, therefore carry the teamfight and ruin the other team stats.
I was Number 1 in team elo just a few days ago. Number 1!! I was so proud of my little team. Now I'm near the bottom of the top 100. This was a massive update and it just messed everything I had going for me. Sad face

Anyway, as a few people mentioned already with this new game simulator player technical skill is much more impactful. Not only that, teamfight positioning also seems to be a very important factor. Those of you who are struggling to find better strategies consider tinkering around those settings a bit.

You absolutely need to keep up in order to succeed in this game, especially since now most teams have really good players and people themselves are getting better every day.

This game is getting more challenging. And more interesting. Happy face
My only problem is that "different stats now matter more" doesn't fit adapting. That's some heavy RNG.

I mean, I obviously have to take it since this is still pre-release but it still has nothing to do with strategy.
There's adapting there but some guys definitely got luckier than others. My laners when GS2 was released were 16(main)/15(tec), 16/15, 16/14 and 16/12 :)
I don't even have players above 12...
I dont understand eather how u obtained so good players jaegy... all from YA with 16 stats? I mean its possible, but highly risky.
What technique is concerned, i dont think it still matters that much because my best player who carries has the lowest tech (6), from my other laners(10+) and they all have 15 main stat.
I really think that even going from 15 to 16 from main stat plays a significant role. Player elo might affect their performance as well ive heard. But yeah, i would suggest changing your tactics against better teams and see which ones work best. You are bound to lose probably, but by what margin, the most optimal strategy should be used.
I was just maxing out each day spending all of the money I had on YA and then immediately throwing them onto the market when people were overvalueing them. It wasn't until just recently that I actually owned any player for more than 25 hours. My starters were always just the best players I was currently selling. I got to the point where I had 12 10k players on the market at once.
Nice tactic indeed. You got all the YA players w/o going to debt once i presume since the ones u got, u sold em out and got the money right back. Now u have 5 25k players?
Though i feel it is a bit risky, because i wouldnt buy a 10k player for more than 10k, because i know i can get a similar one from YA. Only then when i really need a last player for 1 weaker spot and it hard to get the necessary stats.
Were you even able to get decent sponsor or sponsor slots with this tactic?
Now that the market has leveled out a bit I'm finally looking to get sponsors. I bought a 1700 elo player with crap stats for a few hundred dollars as my bench star and I'm just about to buy 4 slots to guarantee a steady income.
well to be honest you dont need a seperate star player, bcs the players elo rises much faster than team elo, even if u are #1. pluss if you have high stat players, they are bound to have decent elos in couple of days.
and I never even knew you could go into debt buying youth players. If I did I might have tried it back when it was easy to always make a profit selling them back.
Right now I'm not really playing any soloq at all. My starters all do 7 ranked games and 3 training sessions each day.
@Psyman2 I disagree. 'Different stats now matter more' is not a random factor. It's a balance change. It's not like the devs decided to remove every player that started with a 'G' from the game or something. That would be some hard rng. What this did was add more importance to a previously neglected stat. Sure, it made some players better and some worse than before but that happens anyway every day as people are changing and improving their players. And you really shouldn't be sitting on level 12 players, get more expensive academy players as soon as possible! ;o
Since the change i lost more than 100 team Elo, but i didn´t lose a single League Game.
Don´t know what to do :D
To everyone saying technical plays a big part, I have this guy http://i.imgur.com/ZaDrCGl.png playing jungle for me and he still feeds every game no matter how much I play around with his settings. I hope they will fix some values to make sure all roles are viable, else people could just put no money on junglers since they wont matter anyway
I'm still using a pedestrian little 14/6 jungle :)
How can u have 7 ranked team games per day, if it shows max 5? you just ignore it?
@mmixer You set up your players to have fewer solo queue games first. You can have up to 10 team ranked games if you want
Are you sure? The tip says you cannot have more than 5 games a day and when I try to higher the amount of teamranked games it says the same error.
If you assign all your players 8 solo/training that tip will say 2. If you assign 3 solo/training to all the tip will say 7.
Ye I forgot that I needed to change the Sessions from my soloQ only player too since they haven't fixed that yet