I'm a little bit mad, here's why !

So when i crashed and burn after the changes of the Game Simulator going from #5 to #47 i saw this guy :
https://www.lolmanager.gg/teams/show/40978
"Joba" with his team "Rammus" and i was kinda upset because whatever i do i was justing loosing hard against him. But now that i fixed my team and i'm #10 again, i wanted to take my revenge :

https://www.lolmanager.gg/games/show/414232

So my midlaner was in 41/3 and all his team is in negative but i still loose ... Aaaaah :(
This man has a -40k debt btw xD
YOU ! YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !
Do you know how many f*cking sandbox game i wasted against you :(
Oh yes, I know :D
Right now I'm getting roasted by Cloud9, my last 6 ranked games were just against him..
But don't be mad at me, Rammus loves you all <3
Tbh, I think ppl shouldnt be allowed to go that much in debt, if you hit debt then you get a certain amount of time to get back into plus again or your team will simply be reset.
Its fairly stupid that anyone can go that deep into debt without being punished
it is beta atm not real thing to be honest im in debt because I accidently clicked on a bid I shouldnt have and sold a coach im actually getting 2k a day right now but geez 2k a day on 60k debt T.T
I agree, the debt shouldn't be allowed. I just did it because I knew it was allowed -> using every option.
When the real game comes out, you shouldn't be able to get a player worth X amount from YA, if you dont have that much to invest.
Pluss im curious, how will u come out of that debt? Because you probably have high wage players, since u spent most of money on YA players, and you are in debt, you shouldnt be able to get new sponsors, or can u? can you also buy sponsor slots while still in debt?
Probably selling players for a profit. My 25k draws suck though and I can't sell them for more than 15k.
Im not sure if its such a problem.
I mean you cant just take the option he did by taking 5 25k Academies. He had around 90k on his own before dropping down to that amount of debt.
And with his team atm plus having i guess 3-4 4/5k sponsors i think he should be kinda fine. He will be around 0 in 4 days.
I somewhat did the same and with out selling one of my players for a lot i would be around - 18k as well but just for like 2 days.

So if you have a stable finance its no problem its just a heavy invest before some time to recover. I think the only thing to implement if rly necessary would be some kind of payment if you are below 0. 5% of your debt per day or so. Not too much so you can get back up, but a little bit to make you pay.
Maybe we should involve a bank into the game, that gives out loans and then u need to pay the loans back with an interest.
Therefor you can still have the money for getting your YA players, but you need to pay x amount every day or week + interest to the bank until its all paid.
There are already enough people going into debt with no way of getting out of it. I think they would just abuse loans.
i'm for loans, it allows you to go quite far in debt, but the further you go, the more pressure it will put on you to pay for the intrest. As for abusing it, you could create a loan cap of 40k or something, if your team can't pay the daily/weekly payback you go bankrupt
Well not really that players abuse the system as much as more would abuse themselves.
Actually I'm getting out of debt because my team is allowing me to buy sponsors good enough to make around +7k a day.
you have 4 sponsor slots? How did u manage to get your 4th while being in debt? took it as the first thing before YA players?
I did this as well.
I waited till i had 50k set up the amount i wanted to invest for new players before investing in the sponsor slot. I had -47k cash 3 days in the past and now with selling some players and the 4 sponsors that all got upgraded lately due to my growing ELO im already on a solid 20k cash.