My midlane is 11...
so are we advertising players from the market on the forum already? :D
Yeah.. He tends to carry my games.
Let's look at this logically for a second. First, his technique is only 9, which may prove an issue down the line. Secondly, the highest Team Elo in the game is under 1500. Now, look at potential sponsors at the moment. The /best/ Sponsor anyone can get with a Team Elo below 1500 has a payout of $5,400, which isn't terrible by a long shot compared to the started Sponsors. But, this is just for one sponsor, and the player takes up a massive wage of over $2,400. Another thing: how many people do you think actually have $100,000 just sitting in their purses? Those who have been grinding money right now are gathering Sponsors like crazy, probably just hitting 5 sponsors. Tossing in that there are 4 other players with slightly lesser salaries (let's say $2,000 each since they've been getting players, too, on the side), owners either...

A. Don't have the funds because they're building up their infrastructure to get a high base income.
B. Have the funds but don't have the Sponsors to sustain such a massive salary.
C. Are AFK and just accruing cash like madmen.
D. Are going to test the Academy first for themselves and see what they get, which will delay the amount of time before they get to $100,000 again.

All-in-all, methinks you're just showing off and not legitimately thinking that you have a chance to sell him.
checks out, i only got my 4th sponsor slot 2~ days ago using the better sponsors and wellfaring for the most part. so regardless i doubt anyone has gotten a 5th sponsor at all.. unless a player like that can hard carry you trough your entire league it's not worth it..
No one even has 110k, I'd think it's obvious I expect no one to buy it. 100% showing off lol
>> "checks out, i only got my 4th sponsor slot 2~ days ago using the better sponsors and wellfaring for the most part. so regardless i doubt anyone has gotten a 5th sponsor at all.. unless a player like that can hard carry you trough your entire league it's not worth it.. "

@urby
I'm actually slated to pick up my fifth sponsor in four days, if I win all three of my upcoming League games (likely only two). I'm fine with being third in my League if it means I've established an infrastructure better than the others in the League. On another note, it costs $100,000 to pick up the fifth sponsor slot. >>;;
I could've gotten to the 5th spot already actually but I decided to make some more money by selling/reselling some players first where I kinda need some money in the bank in order to do so
I hear ya, Tombo. Prioritizing is pretty big in this game, and I'm intrigued that different people are going about things different ways.
Owner A gets stronger players earlier, earning better Sponsors with fewer slots. Owner A then uses the money to buy more Sponsors.
Owner B gets mid-tier players and hordes money, buying more (but worse) Sponsors. Owner B then uses the money to buy better players, upgrading Sponsors with players.

They both have a very similar destination, just a different order.
I feel like the sponsors are abit bugged, i got the stats to get some of the sponsors, but still cant apply for them
His owner is 165k in debt. Time to start stocking up on scouting :)
Jaegybomb, is there a secret in scouting that you know about?
No secret. If people are negative and can't get out their players eventually go into the scouting pool for other teams to pick up.
JaegyBomb is 100% correct on this. ;3

Good luck on the Scouts!
Well we still need to wait for his contract to expire, and that could be long.
I checked the Q&A section for that. I wish I had known that before.
Hope my Scout is ready :D