sponsors, cant get em

So i am about to get 2 new sponsors, but i cant get them, my team ewlo is 1295 and my starplayer elo is well above what is needed, but i still cant get toyota forexample, which i do not understand, anyone knowing what i need to do?
Who are your current sponsors?
The values in the table are getting lower with every update the last days.
The actual requirement might be the same, though.
This would be about 50 elo by this day.

Just a random guess. I got no clue.
Nevermind lol, i already have toyota as my sponsor :p And i am 1 elo short to get optima, Maybe your current sponsor should be on the list :p
Atm i got lenovo and toyota and i got 2 spots to fill, gonna wait until i play my next ranked game to pick up sponsors for my last 2 slots
You aren't the first person to make that mistake :) Maybe they could add an owned tag or something where the hire button would be.
Yeah, that would be nice, oh well if i win my next ranked game i will be able to get optima and i will be getting 10k+ every day without welfare.
I am kinda curious though, the staff page is almost empty, so then you cant get staff. I decided not to hire coaches cause ppl simply pay insane amounts for them and i am not willing to pay 5k pr day for a coach
I somehow got 4 8/9 coaches for 800 a piece :)
I even feel like that is to much too, like you shouldnt be paying more for coaches than you do for you players.
Also there is a huge coach bug where no coaches get tech or leadership stats.
I think it would be great if they added a talent stat for the players, so you can see if its worth getting a coach, i feel that is way more important than the energy they are implementing. I kinda feel like they are taking on way to much instead of fixing current issues, making sure current things work is more important than adding new things, that will just cause more issues to deal with
Coaches are weird. All of mine have 0 tec but that's the most common skill up I get.
Feels like coaches having 0 Tech after buying them is just a visual bug since they have Tech before buying them and they can train your players' Tech.
Have a Coach for like a week or something and give him 1 session on 3 players on his best positions (>7) still dont got a single upgrade...
I seem to average about 1 skill up every 5 sessions. 60% of them are in useless stats though. Basically 3k a day for 1 useful stat increase which seems more cost effective than 25k academy players for me at least.
Well there is almost no more coaches on the market, they need to add more
Yea, not sure what happened there.
Atm i feel like the devs are not really doing to much to inform us or look into issues
They are on a bit of a sabbatical right now but before that I've been super impressed by their progress and communication with the community, especially given their resources.
@momostart - don't worry we will back on it on Monday and look into this problem.
They told us they won't be here for the weekend that's why I am quite relaxed about not fixing stuff right now.
Hopefully they gonna look into the reports they've got tho.

Concerning sponsors, I got my 5 for about 1k each too which is pretty nice in my opinion. They got 0 Tech or Aggressive but just like you said, thats the most common skill to get leveld up imo