Youth Academy training analysis

http://i.imgur.com/oeLnVcJ.png

Above is a before and after shot of the youth academy training phase. The price was set at $500 per day for 5 players for 5 days. total cost of $12,500 investment.

Over the 5 days, 3 of my players gained +3 in stats, 2 of my players gained +1 in stats. None of my players gained any stats in a position they were currently highest in, with the main increases in stats they were lower in already. Only 1 of my players increased their technical skill. Overall I gained 11 stats points, 4 of these in leadership or agression which are currently unused stats, reducing it to 7 stat points. However the only stat point I consider effective was the +1 technique gained on Ladarius16.

This makes that single effective stat point worth $12,500. Also note the hiring wage almost doubled in this time, however this could be due to the bug with the real hiring wage not shown before and fixed afterwards. I conclude that at $12,500 for a single stat point, using the YA training is very ineffective at increasing your players stats.
I guess it depends how that compares to other coaches however. Without doing about the same investment in that, it can't really be known. If it is this slow both ways, then to me that is fine. It isn't the instant gratification for sure, but to me there is nothing wrong with games that aren't instant level ups.
The pros of Academy training is that it doesn't use player's energy like normal training does, so if you're rich I guess you could spend it here before actually hiring them.
I've heard YA training has recived a buff, while the finding a new player has recived a significant nerf. I think my players are still training, I will update this in a few days with my results.