Use of scout?

I have been investing in my scout since the start of this season and he still comes with players 1 2 1 0 1 or something like that
Oh, don't worry about that. Soon enough, we'll start seeing some real cream-of-the-crop players coming through. Some people just can't pay their players.

Keep in mind that scouts only find players that haven't had their contracts extended or are fired. So, they are just "limbo" players that are found. Right now, it seems that the only players that are being released are low-tier players.
Right now scout does seem like a pretty decent way to find 1500-1600 elo players with 100 wage for streaming. In a week there are going to start being some with really good stats.
Some of the high elo players I have been keeping my eye on have sorted out their finances, however Loagic Gaming is still in trouble.
I just want 1 player from Kaph :)
I just want 5 players from you ;)

ps. Is there any way to see enemy team player stats?
are thoes your player stats?
Yep. There are definitely other guys with better.
Dang If I put it some more time into strategy I could be even higher in the ranking
I'm sure the guys who were abusing the academy for 50k players are around that, Thoes on 100k must be above thoes stats. I'm hoping theres some nice players come through scouting soon.

Oh and I figured out your pick order and ban order jaegybomb ;)
So THAT'S what scouting does. Thanks for that. I thought it just created new players.

When did it turn to $500 max investment? I only switched to that 3 days ago.
I never even noticed. I thought I was maxed out since day 1 :(
Cannot find it in changelog either. Feel like this should have been mentioned