Can we get some more coaches please?

Theres currently less than 10 coaches available on the market. I have tried for several days to hire coaches for a reasonable price (less than 2k) and I've always been over bid. Now theres basically none left.
Also is there a reason people are offering like 3k-5k per coach? How are they able to sustain such heavy expenses? My top sponsor right now is only 4.5k, yet some of these guys are paying 5k every day for one coach, seems pretty absurd to bid against them when I'm doing 2k or less bids
Same for me...even though i have more than enough money i never gonna pay 3k a day for a coach....i think there are way to less coaches available overall.
Henri? Net? :-)
I've lost 5 of my last 10 bids to 3k+ bids. I can afford that but I don't know how others can. They aren't worth that much. Now theres 6 left.
I just got a 10 jg coach for $700.
Just rubbing salt into the wounds Jaegy.
It's bad enough you sit 100 elo+ above us all in the standings.
I know. I only get 6 elo for a win and lose 18 for a loss :(
I usually go for the lesser coaches and look for ones that may fly under the radar. Usually I'll find coaches that are 7-8 strong in an area. I have two coaches at $1,002 while the other ones are at $646 and $801.
Thank you Henri, love that I can now hire coaches <3
Back once again, coaches seem to be running out again. 12 coaches left. Only managed to hire 1 coach out of 10 offers last 2 days and I have been bidding about 2k each.
It might be a good idea to put a coach cap of some sort to prevent high income people from just grabbing all the coaches they can, instead making them focus on the best coaches and leaving some for lower eco teams? I'm assuming that's whats happening right now, and since the contract length is so long it'll take a while for any coaches to be released back into the system.
Same here, I am already looking for some new ones and I got a pretty decent jungle coach for a wage of 1k which is pretty nice for me, I could effort to pay a lot more but apparently thats not needed :)
well , i'm running with 10 coaches right now....none over 1.5k , with a couple 10s on the mix , with most between 6 and 8.

The thing is , getting 9 and 10s is quite hard , but getting a 6-8 coach is not that hard/expensive. Keep in mind that a mediocre coach is better then no coach
Thats actually true tho my coaches all have 9/10 now. Got 6 coaches: 1 for tech and the rest split for 2 positions with 9/10 in it + also highest is one on 1750 the rest between 750-1500.