Doing training research, please help

Hey guys, I am doing some in game research on the effect coaches have on increasing player stats, I am also conducting research on the Youth Academy too, however I am just looking for player training at the moment.

I need data, like any statistical project, the more the merrier. What I need is the stats any player who is being coached, I am looking to determin how effective coaching stats are at increasing players stat.

What I am asking of you. At the bottem I will link an excel spread sheet, I have input 1 player as an example, all you need to do is copy and paste the information at the bottom of the page when you press "Show more info about this player". You are free to keep your player annonomous, so give it just any name. I also need your coaches stats, again just copy and paste the stats from the coaching page.

The information I need is any stats on or after 30/6/2016 (when stats became 2 d.p), however please note when training started if it is during this time, or if training finished during this time.

I am looking to release the results of my study as soon as I have some conclusive results, please (please please) do not edit your stats in any way, I just need a simple copy and paste.

I am fully aware that updates to the game are likley to effect my research, I hope to adapt it as the game progresses to judge how effective certain stratergies are.

Edit: I have not factored in facilities, If you wish to update it with your facility level then that could really help.

The spreadsheet link here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UE8LDLxMFVkhtoZNqNzSQoWbYYK4jsniwgWPwTEHjzk/edit?usp=sharing