Thoughts on your new League

Hey Guys, since almost everyone got put into a new league I wanted to hear your thoughts/aims/goals for the upcoming season?
Personally since I was put in a quite easy League (considering the Team Elos I am 300above everyone else) I want to reach the Perfect Split and keep a top 5 position overall. :)
I got an easier league too i hope i will finish 1st this time(finished 3rd in div7) even if my players are average my strategy is good i think.
i'd be suprised if i did not end up at least 2nd this season... similar league as last time except that 1 tough guy is missing, i wish them all the best of luck though as much can change in a seasons time.

globally shooting for top 20.
easier league as well. I'm 100+ elo over everyone , and i barely do ranked...
just played against every team in my league via sandbox, stomped them all, so yeah :D
My league is ridiculously easy. I have almost 1500 rank and nobody else in my league is above even 1300. I'm hoping that the leagues might balance out better soon.
Sorry, duplicate post. How do I delete it?
there is no double post, its fine!
I feel you with the easy league tho
OK, so the leagues got autofilled and all, but I still feel that my league is too easy. I played everyone else in my league twice and won pretty comfortably all of those matches but one, which seemed like a fluke. Anyone have the same situation still?
i'm still wondering how the midlaner of #MDDL always gets ridiculous scores. played against him alot trying to tune my strategy and that guy always has amazing scores while the rest of his team are meh scores :/
Well, I was tinkering around with my Strategy, and one single change made my team go from one player hard carrying to another player hard carrying. I just don't get it sometimes. x.x;;
2 losses already out of 5 games so for me this is working better than i imagined
Well, I'm at 4-0 with only one team I've been dropping any Sandbox games to. I've been dropping in the Elo charts, too, so I'll need to pick up my Strategy game. :P
Same here i think my picks and bans are somewhat solid but the rest is not rly tested :/