Proper finances

If anyone is having problem with finances and such this is an easy setup I'm using atm and I'm still winning games, my players have high energy and are gaining skill. It's really easy to not go in minus.

https://gyazo.com/b9f075f9466836f7442e9c777d4fff10

Added a fourth sponsor now which means +6,8k

I have 5 "subs" who have 10 streaming sessions, 7 ranked games and 3 training, approx 3k per and 70-80% energy

This is only intended for people that are in minus and actually don't know how to go in plus ^-^
unless your subs are really good statwise , i actually suggest you scout 5 people over 1.8k elo and don't use them for soloq at all.

COnsidering most of my streamers are under 10 in stats , they are more likely to lose games then win , and therefore lose elo. If that's the case , it's probably better to not make them soloq at all

Ofc soloq is better if you actually decided to train your streamers , especially if you were lucky to get a personality coach , but again that seems like a waste , when you can easily train your star players with said coach as well. And considering those will have generally higher elo , if you do stream with them at least 4-5 games a day , it will impact their income quite a lot , besides actually making them better for team ranked... But that's just me.
Yea will do that on live, just didn't bother doing it here, im just taking better players as they pass by now
so get coaches for over 3k? haha, also facilities?
My team is almost always at max energy and other facilities have deminishing returns on investment. I'm also trying to finish the season on the highest amount of money :P I wouldn't have this much money if I paid over 3k for coaches.
can't be diminishing if your finance just sits there doing nothing....
Wait...you only have 14k in Sponsor revenue...? How do you live? That's so low. :'(