Tips Please?

hey guys i currently dont really understand what actually works for my team and what does not work... i mean i think the only thing that matters is the players stats,if someone could maybe look at my team and give me some tips that would be great.
i think im capeable of winning the #4 divison but in the #3 division i just tested the rest of my league and it looks like ill get 5-6 place so i need some tips thanks :D
since i rekt you pretty hard in the league i share my secret, grp @ 15, set everyone to go very deep and put laning on kill. that is how i won. and also pick the op champions. this worked for me then.
Hi! Stats are very important but just as important is your strategy and you can only figure out by experimenting with different things and then seeing what works and what doesn't.

Good way of doing this is fighting over and over again against players who are just a bit better than you, analyzing the replays and switching up your strategies. Try different build paths, teamfight positions, look into which champs are best and what bans make most sense.

I can't judge a lot about your team but it seems like you've got decent players so, again, focus more on your strategy. If you do feel like your players are too weak then invest in more coaches and buy better facilities. Gaming gear increases your player performance but I would also suggest investing into Gaming houses. Those increase your energy levels.

One tip I can give for sure is this: keep your energy levels high. You never want to see your players below 75% energy cause their performance will turn to shit.

I would give you more solid advice, tell you what worked for me but part of the challenge of this game is figuring all that stuff for yourself. So good luck ^^