League Forum

Seeing as we have newly created active divisions maybe we should have a league forum for smack talk and what not ?
YOUR TEAM IS BOOTY! D:<
I'm still in too easy of a league :)
Oh no u didn't.

Ot: a messageboard would suffice.
same difference a place to chat about that specific season and set of teams grouped together to help inspire rivalry and what not
dp oops
That level 1 invade was brutal.
I can't wait for that.

On another note, I feel as though I've hit a wall in my Strategy. I'm trying so many different things, little changes here and there, and I just can't crack the Top 10 or so. I'm beginning to wonder if my player stats are finally starting to impede my progress...
so mops got turned on by being division 1 and reworked his strats?
Must have. He always had the better players. We seem to be going about 50/50 recently.
this league is going to be interesting....as long as mops doesn't get 2 many early wins. I could almost beat him in my first league game , by outdrafting him (forced his adc to play evil master). Doing said strat i won around 60% of my sandbox games vs it. Then i play the league game and i see that i;ve lost :(

Feels bad man. That being siad , yes i agree. Mops has insane players.
When did you get good :P You are definitely giving me the most trouble right now.
If u are talking about me , and looking at my sandbox games , i'm guessing you are , well...i was always good. Just ask mops :p

All jokes aside , i changed my strategy recently , and tried a large number of different builds and champions

Edit : dunno what u did , but i can't beat u anymore , so i guess it worked. Well , i guess the league match will be interesting at least :)
I had to do a lot of tweaking today. I think I'm in a pretty good spot right now but it definitely feels like I'm balancing on a knife's edge.
@Jaegy, @Lolo. I want to beat you guys so bad. I'm just worried that my current setup has reached its limit and that I'll need to go for an entirely different strategy; slight tweaks ain't doing it anymore. :'(
What do you get for win/lose in division one?
win 9000 loss 4500
hired 2 new coaches also, now got 10, each player has 2 now, so hopefully my players stats will get better faster, from 5 to 10 coaches and still 95% energy
edit: if i compare stats to that end season post all my players seem to went up by 7-10 points. unfortanly sometimes they get like 2 leadership which does nothing atm
Also some new coaches. Each player has 26 training sessions now. 20 for the main position + 6 tech.
Gaining 2-4 in position + 1-2 tech per day.
well , on the bright side , mops lost 1 game as well. This is good. This entire league is going to be interesting
how much do you spend on coaches? i'm paying 24k per day for coaches
me ? Under 25k for all wages (including players - but mosto oof my players have prettyy low wages anyway since thhey were my second gnenneration of 5-10k players)

edit : that's including maintainance. Most pf my coaches cost at max 1.2k (i have multiple 500-600 coaches for example. Paying 5k for a difference of 1-2 stats par day is not worth imo) , and i have only 1 coach with a 3k salary
My wages are somewhat still low tho i already checked what would happen if I extend contracts and my players cost will basically increase by 250-300% lol.

For my coaches i have 13 coaches with salaries between 1k and 3k with most sitting around 1.5k which makes 19.75k per day for my coaches. I guess spending around 30% on my coaching is fine atm. Im sitting on 124k waiting to go for the 6th sponsor slot or maybe gaming house upgrades. I can save around 30k a day atm.
I only have four coaches, and it's a little troubling to be outbid each time by $100 or less. My total costs right now are around $14, but the overall net is fairly nice.
4 coaches is extremely low
Thats true i guess 6 at least are solid. Had to bid a little more lately as well to fill my coachstuff up.
Staff wages are at just over 32k right now, only 3 coaches go over 2k wages though. Still going up as I always put some low wage bids down each day.
13 coaches atm, also now top 10 team elo wise. woop woop. still can't beat half my league tho
what an upset happend in league 1 !!!!!
i beat mops, yay! and here i was thinking this will be a 0-18 cause i lost every sandbox game at the start
i get the feeling that mops aințt playing much atm. Actually , i cant play that much either this days . Having some IRL issues to solve. Was kinda surprised when i loged in today and looked at the ranked statistics and i realized that im second after c9 , by team elo
I was on a music festival the past 4 days and im also 7th now.
ayyyy let's go : FACILITIES MAINTENANCE
$-1,887,911

Edit: think that utility maintence needs to be buffed:D paying 3.8million for lvl 15 with the new thingy
Well its resetted today as well so it doesnt matter too much henri explained in chat they wanted to somewhat restrict the facility rise and forgive newcomers their later start.
TRAINING 0 YOUTH PLAYERS $0 $-175,407

Sponsor income as well - 175,407. well ok. Also i'm somehow on - 175,407 even tho i have 200+k S$ as well.

Somebody likes that number
Seems like the bug with menneke i had.
On the Friend Request Window it showed him being offline for 2016 years. So hes basically Jesus.
ssst, it's my secret
I noticed that bug on the test server today but thought nothing of it.