Um. What happened?

Hey guys Mops back, been inactive for like a week..
Had a lot of trouble and was quite busy.. didn't exspect anything when checking in right now (basically lost all of my games) and now I see that I am place 2 overall?
Has anything changed? Can anybody clear something up for me?
Got lots of money to spend now lol
nothing happened. U're winning on the back of your strong players.

In our game i banned all adcs and picked the remaining 1 and i still lost vs a evil master adc pick , even tho i was winning around 50% of the sandbox games after i changed to said strategy. Then the league game came , and i lost.

Right now this league is getting really interesting
I understand that I used to have really strong players but after the break some of them stay untrained and didn't gain a single point.. some of them kept training and are ~44 but the others are still sitting of a pretty bad stats like 30-33
30-33 is bad he says. lol
Same thought xD My best are around that stat lol
I mean compared to the others.. after all I feel like it should be way higher since I am a place one contender
@tombo

"30-33 is bad he says. lol"

I'm hovering near the top, and my players are all at least ten points below that mark. #ComeOn :/
I dont wanna sound rude but especially the in the top ranks are huge skill differences between let sey 3rd and 6th.. (just random numbers tho)

despite that my players have to make up a lot for me being super lazy and unmotivated for figuring strategys and stuff