Nothing else to do

So it's been few days already that I have done nothing in the game, all my players do is train and stream so they get max stats and money with being decent energy, I play my daily league game which I win since I'm like 100 elo above the others and there's nothing to do. Dunno what you guys think but I like the game but I feel like all I can do is wait till I get to a better division and someone makes me try harder, but in the end its all about stats
Henri and I have some ideas on this but actually I would like to hear what the community thinks...

So the questions is. What do you guys think we should add so you would have more to do.?
Mainly is adding something that you have to do daily so in order to be better you have to change something. I suppose there's different things to make this happen such as strategies so you have to study your league opponent and adapt, making energy a bit random so you have to increase or decrease a players activity next day, and I'm sure there are many more things we can find
Daily mini tournaments might be a good idea. Ranked ELO range signups (1200-1300/1300-1400 tiers) with prize pools and a instant energy cost. Would let players interact with other teams outside their league as well. Could do 1v1 themed tournaments so you have more reason to have high skilled subs.
I actually like the idea of having tournaments. It's a nice concept and would keep things fresh daily. Also, yeah, the immediate energy cost would make it beneficial to have a deep roster (or rested players).
What about a bet- system for games at first divison/tournaments.

As long as you find a way to make it none-abuseable somehow.
Patches where champion strengths change to make strategy constantly evolve.
Jaegy I think you would like a constantly evolving meta, you always seem to have the best tactics 1st.
I am 9-0 at my league now. I do not log on daily. In fact I just took a break of several days. I am making money, keep winning and so on without me even having to log on so autopilot is on so to speak.

This being said I am thinking of hiring 15 more coaches just to put my players trough 200+ training sessions in a day one by one.