Don't always fire/sell your players

I've had two players that I got early on, that are't very strong around 16ish in their respects. My current players are far from them now, but I didn't sell/fire those two. They just stream for me. Their wage is about 500~ and 700~. And they earn around 2,900$ - 3000$ each. So there is no point to get rid of them if they continue to make me money. They don't train or play solo q or anything, just x10 stream. Just a tip for other players.
On the test server, streaming changes are quite different, they require more investment however they have much bigger pay-offs. I have been reaching 25k per day for a full time streamer whilst I believe Jaegy hit 50k per day for a streamer. This is likely to change however.
I thought the test server is on x6 speed though??
It is, but per game day, I am pulling in about $300'000 profit, which is way to high, The profit keeps on rising as well, I have lots of new better sponsors to pick when they expire and more investment into my players can unlock a lot of revenue.

The way streamers currently work on the test server, you start with an initial 6 player limit, and 3 staff. You need to upgrade the gaming house to add more staff or players, the gaming house alternates between 1 staff or 1 player per upgrade. The streamers wage currently pulls in about 3x what they do on the real game, even more at high reputation and personality levels.

This could all be subject to change however.