Very important note (for top Teams)

Apparently the Maintanence Costs for Gaming Gear and Utilities got huge.
Level 12 and Level 10 in both costing me 80k atm per day.

@Henri is this planned or am I missing something?
This was semi-like this on the test server, income however was a lot higher. I guess this is heavy nerfs to facilities to prevent infinite scaling.

Just to note, the purchase price has also been heavily increased, but I gained half of that by downgrading, I now have $12.5 million just for downgrading from Lv17. Thanks for spotting this.
No problem just feeling pretty bad for not pumping my money into Utilities as its right now an incredible boost for players who did this as you mentioned. I mean i could get like 500k out of it maybe.
Edit: By reducing Gear + utilities I got 400k out. Mostly from gear, that sucks.
I got 5 million then another 3.7 million from downgrading, I agree with you. This is just a test phase so treat it as such, when teams get reset they then the real achievements happen.

It's rather annoying since I have a smurf with the only objective to be the richest player in the game whilst still being competitive (Snowsports). I was until this account blasted it away.
True but i guess some players might even top you. Anyways it might make a lot of the left testphase useless. Some players can now get 3-4 new sponsor slots make huge offers to coaches and get even more money. So any test will be in an complete random environment with giant gaps between several teams.
Well okay then i guess with the upcoming reset tomorrow it doesnt matter at all :D
Btw try and get academy players for 1 million id be interested how good they are atm.
I did that on the test server, very disappointing, I was even training him with $100k per day and it wasn't even denting my finances, still a rather lackluster player considering his investment, however I have done research before this and I know the stats per investment significantly decrease at higher investment.
Isnt that the exact opposite of what you want to achieve with YA? With a heavy investment (the best you can put in) you should be rewarded with a decent player on younger age, while your main roster should be better for the moment your supertalent should close that gap at a decent speed or at least be WAY better then lower investment ones.
Only way this was the case is if they havent implemented age yet, but prepared the Academy for it already so it just wasnt visible. Wouldnt explain the training part tho.
Age is visible on YA but not on team rosters. The problem with YA is really since the heavy nerf early this test phase it has been useless. I did the testing and found it worse in every way to just hiring a coach and training a streamer, it was slower and more expensive.

Just an example, at $10'000 per day, it would take 250 days and $2.5m to train a player to reach 100 stats, granted that player would be 100 in all stats. It took me 3 weeks and $170k to train my star adc to 100 stats 70 tech. My training player would have a much lower wage, investment and points in personality as well as being much quicker.

On another note, my coaches once they were done training my adc were re purposed to train the rest of my team, I also rested my adc and trained a streamer up to 25+ stats twice selling each one for $140k each, easily covering the cost of all the coaches. This tactic is likely to be dead however in the new game.
Definitly seems like everything will be nerfed into the ground. So there are just slightly less worse strats.