Optimal strategies

So I have been tinkering with all of the different setting and using a guy with the team name "Origin" as testing as when I looked at his history he hadn't lost a single game. I was able to go about 50/50 with random teams but i spent over 10 games against his squad and was not able to win once in a non glitched game. It seems his adc snowballs out of control almost every game. Usually during the midgame when his team just rolls mine even after the lane phase was generally even. My question is how does he acheive this? Are both his bot laners set to "kill" because my adc is like a 15 rating and he is not able to snowball like his adc no matter what setting I put him on.

Also my jungler is my star player but I am having a hard time getting him to do much. I have tried him as high ganking and high farming but most of the time he ends up doing nothing or just dying a lot. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Junglers tend to have low impact. As for optimal strategies I'd advise joining a club as people rarely let out thier strategies publicly
I beat him in a non glitch game (my 1st one was glitched). Beat you as well.

There is an optimal strategy, but we worked hard for months to develop it and most of us don't want to give too much of it away ;) have fun figuring it out yourself. Beta testers will have an edge on you if you are just starting out. Have fun learning about the game.
Yea I don't expect everyone to give away their secret tech so easily haha. Thanks for the responses! I was mainly just looking for some starting point so I know that my strategy is not going to be way off and set myself up to fail.
Looks like my team can beat ED's after some tweaking.
I had to take my autopilot off and tweak my original strategy but it is all good now again!
I checked your match history Dovonu and the matches you won vs me were glitch games less than 10 minutes.