resource distribution

I presume this game launched without beta testers getting that much of a numeric advantage, but they obviously know how the game works, so I'm wondering. How much investment should I place in staff/facilities and who should my highest paid players be. If I value jungle but in this game junglers suck I kinda want to know considering I don't actually get to play game to catch up. With play only updating daily, there isn't a really efficient way to get this info on my own. Thanks a million
Investing in income generation is one of the best tactics to start, make sure your expences do not outstrip your income.

Junglers seem to have the most random impact on your games, however they are not a priority,. Best lanes to invest are top, mid and ADC just like in the real game.

Do not get sucked in to over paying for coaches or facilities, pay what you can afford and make sure you are always making more money, the predicted income / expences will not update until the game day has run so if you hire a coach or purchase a facility, remember to add their daily cost in your head to your spending ammount.
Alright, you emphasize income generation, does that mean focusing more on streaming sessions, what are my paths to making money?
Sponsors, Streaming, League wins. So focus streaming and m ake sure you improve team rep enough to get decent sponsors