FOR NEW PLAYERS! GUIDE

Hey guys,

I have a feeling that a lot of people are missing our guide that is really helpful for the new players. Here is a link to it: https://www.lolmanager.gg/about/guide

PS! If anyone has suggestions what to add to the new players guide, please share them :)

Good luck and have fun!
You should take it down and update it ASAP! It missleads with the Energy as in the Guide it still says you have 10 units to spend per day. Might be heavily missleading!
Edit: Also no info about streaming so far.
Yeah, updating it already...

EDIT: It is updated now.
I just looked little over it but I guess streaming or what it does and what improves it is still missing :o
True, it could be much better. Fact is we need more ppl to work on this game :). Finding new community managers is my next mission who would like to help us build the game. Probably gonna make a new announcement soon that we are looking for one or two.
Alright I could try and write a few sentences about it so you just have to add it in ;)
"Players can not just be directed to play solo queue games, but also to stream for their fans. Streaming generates income for your team influenced by different things in two categories. One part is the player himself. His personality, energy and reputation influence the outcome for your team. The other part is the players enviroment that you can influence through certain facilities as the Gaming Gear for example."

That would be my idea ;)
Thanks will add this :)